Monday, July 22, 2013

This has been another round of... Screenshots!

So usually once every few months I put up funny screenshots I've taken from emails I've received, ads on facebook/email, or just anything funny that happens while I'm using my computer. I haven't done one since December probably so hopefully you like long posts of screenshots.





I didn't click to see what would happen though because I already know.

One day I'm going to do this.

an email I got from a professor


If this was a real thing, I'd buy it.


Really Ash?


look at this closely. I still can't figure out
 how that's possible....6.8 of 4.6?

The art building somehow always made my laptop and cell phone change to weird time zones. This particular day it thought it was in NY. It was so annoying.

While watching Hawaii five-0 one of the commercials was for Mormon.org!

never a more true statement. Especially for Ashleigh.


Facebook ads. What gems they are.

Just something to think about.

the plethora of dating ads for me.


I even got a Chinese lesbian one!!

Betsy sent me this. It was her extra credit on a test.
How does she think of these things??


John made a facebook group for my bedroom spiders. We are currently at 5 likes. :D

I was on KSL job sight and this was totally a job. Title: Rockstar.
You'd better believe I applied for it.

PS It's my half birthday on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment