Thursday, October 4, 2012

No, I did not change my professor's Facebook Status.

If you can't make yourself laugh, no one can.

It's not hard to make me laugh, so this probably means I make myself laugh far too often.

People probably think I'm insane sometimes because you might often find myself laughing in a random place.

I've discovered that when things are too stressful and I'm in a bad mood if I do something dumb and make myself laugh, I don't feel as stressed or crabby. So, I probably seem like a weird-o lately.

And I've been having a lot of opportunities lately to be crabby.

example- I dropped a hammer on my foot while setting up the Fotosommer show. So I said ow! and then I laughed. Because it was probably 10:30 at night. And i'd been there since 4.

Also, I was using my professor's computer for something that took like an hour. His facebook was open and I had ample opportunity to change his facebook status.  But, I didn't. I really wanted to though. I'm still unsure if this was the best idea or not. I mean, who can say they hacked their professor's status on facebook??? I can't. But, I could have. drats!! Next time.


It's now the part of my blog called, "I love".

You guys {and girls}, I'm in love. I'm in love with this years fall.
This morning for the first time since germany I wore a jacket! And I loved it!
my nose got a little cold, and I ate hot soup for breakfast.

I drove through Sardine canyon and I've literally never seen such a beautiful sight. Usually I try to get through the canyon fast 'cause I don't like driving through canyons, but I drove in the slow lane. And I enjoyed the millions of red leaves. there aren't many yellow or orange leaves, but the canyon looked on fire. It was stunning.
Usually when something like this grabs my attention, I grab my camera. But, I didn't this time. I decided to have this peaceful 30 minute drive to just be in my memories. Plus, there are a few things that a picture really can never do justice for. Sunsets, sunrises, Fall landscapes, and how adorable my niece really is. True story.

Speaking of how cute my niece is, I have a story.

I came home today and put my dirty clothes {I haven't done laundry in 3 weeks....} in the washer and then stole my niece from mom and she was sitting on my leg and got so excited she peed all over me! Who ever put her diaper on last {*cough* aunt maryel*cough*} didn't do it right and so it was all over me. I took a picture but I figured you don't want to see this... Am I right?

The best parts were- A-ALL the clothes, which were dirty anyway, were in the washer. and B-I had to shoot an engagement session in 15 minutes and had no pants to wear.

So, being the nice brother he is, Quinton let me use his sweats. I felt like the most unprofessional photographer of all times wearing sweats to take a couple's pictures. Luckily they thought it was funny. I'm pretty sure   I looked ridiculous.

You can see a preview of this session here. I am in love with fall love. I really am excited about these pictures!

And here's a funny conversation on my Facebook had over commenting on a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment