Tuesday, March 19, 2013

You know it's time for a hair cut when you nearly catch it on fire when cooking.

Story time:

So I was making noodles. I dropped one on the ground. So I leaned over to pick it up and my hair brushed the burner on the stove. It wasn't on it very long, but long enough to make it start to smoke. So now I smell like a camp fire and my poor hairs got the heat damage of probably 300 days of straightening in a few seconds.

So that was fun. I don't recommend that you try it. But at least I didn't catch my house on fire.

But, I did find this gem of a picture online. You're welcome.



I'd say that it's time to get a hair cut.

But I don't think I will. I like my long hair too much.

So, anything exciting happening in your life?




1 comment:

  1. I decided it was time to trim my beard when I couldn't eat a meal without chewing on it.

    ReplyDelete