Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Things that go well together.

Okay, so it's time for a new list of the week. This week is Brianna's




First thing-

Laughter and this blog.

[I don't recommend this website because it's true to it's name. Also, it's naughty sometimes. I saw this for the first time a few days ago. thought you may get a good Tuesday laugh out of it.]

Balsamic vinegar and olive oil. 

Mint and chocolate.

Gold eye shadow and red lipstick

Dr pepper and bad days.

Fog and photography.

French fries and ranch dressing.

Testimonies and trials.

Facebook stalking and blog stalking.

Scarves and pea coats.

Teddy grahams in white chocolate frosting.

Biscuits and gravy.

Sundays and naps.

Gemma and Aunt Brianna.

Peanut butter and chocolate.

Boys and girls.

Cardigans and boots.

Nacho Cheese Doritos dipped into sour cream with taco seasoning in it.

{and of course}

Lace and pearls.


Anyways,

have a great week. 

{also, I get to see this cute girl in less than 2 weeks.}
Sorry I've used this picture before....



1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just want to say I love reading your blog. This is such a cute idea!I may have to steal it one day!

    Tori

    victoriabrinkman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete