Monday, February 18, 2013

New Idea.

Okay, so I'm a pro at writing lists. I really like categorizing things and lists are a good way of doing this. So, I'm going to try and do "List of the week" {or more, if I feel like it.} and post it on my blog. I saw this idea a while ago on a blog but to see this person's list you had to pay 8 dollars. I feel like that's ridiculous, so I'll give you mine for free. {you're welcome}

This week's is going to be Brianna's favorite and least favorite colors.


Favorite Colors {in no specific order}-

Orange. I like most shades. pumpkin, orange creme, peach, soft.  not neon.

Yellow. I recently really love this color. lemon, mustard, fall. not neon.

Purple. deep, light, lavender, violet,

Pink. yeah I said it. I like pink. it's feminine. all shades.

Cream/ivory. it reminds me of natural sunlight filtering through my windows. It's more natural than white, and it doesn't wash one's skin out as much.

Blue. Navy, Aggie, Orem, sky, pretty much all.

Red. Lipstick, nails polish, love. it's a good color.


Least Favorite colors-

forrest green. It is just kinda ugly to me. {it's another reason why I could never have gone to UVU.}

the weird in between green and yellow. it's awkward.

the weird in between purple and pink. I like truer colors.

maroon. it reminds me of a bad wedding color.

Neons- we're not in the 80's anymore, ya'll.


Colors are a great way to express how you feel and they bring life into something that normally wouldn't have it. One day, when I own my own house, it's going to be colored well. :D


Also, I've been asked to be a guest blogger on another blog! Check back for more info in days to come! {I'm kinda excited!}

No comments:

Post a Comment