Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Life according to funny pictures I've taken

So sometimes There are really bizarre things that happen, and that people do that make my laugh. I'm just glad that sometimes I can capture them and share with you.


Disclaimer- All of these are taken with my phone. In other words, don't judge me based on these blurry, nasty pictures.

Why are they making Twinkie holders when there are no more Twinkies in the world? You can tell that I'm not the only one wondering this because it appears that no one has bought one yet. In case any of you would like to buy a Hostess product memorabilia, these things may in fact sell out rapidly so go purchase one of these handy trinkets at your local Smith's store.


At this store, every single battery was on sale. you couldn't even tell what battery was underneath the tags cause it was a wall full of just tags. I feel like if everything is on sale, then nothing really is on sale at all. But, if you do need to stalk up on probably almost expired, on-sale batteries, you can buy them at Smith's as well.


Next is a classic poor college student's creative way of making do. First, you have a wind shield wiper that has no squeegee {no red underline is coming up on that word, is that really how you spell it? If so, GO ME! I'm a pro at spelling weird words} on the wiper arm. This is pretty tragic considering Logan, Utah really likes to snow during the winter. And to make matters worse, the coin-fed dryer ate one of your socks last night. But, sometimes fantastic coincidences happen and instead of having a lonely sock and a windshield that only get's half wiped, the world is made right again. Congratulations car owner, you have passed the test of college living.



The solved problem of riding a bicycle and watching television in the warmth and comfort of your own home has been solved. I didn't even know these things existed. But, I'm sincerely glad I witnessed this. Andrew, you're awesome.



Sometimes you get huge surprises. Sometimes they come in your ice cream. This one is called a WHOLE Reeses peanut butter cup. Lucky Natalie! Jealous!


so the next picture I couldn't get in time {which I'm highly disappointed in myself because} but i will describe to you what I saw and an image i found online that matches the exact pair of leggings I witnessed. Okay so I saw this guy, who always wears super weird clothes around campus wearing these pants, and carrying a white prada purse in high heeled stiletto heels. Classy fellow. It was a boy. I know.


And, if you want to laugh a lot. visit here
My roommate Elisse kept asking me if I was okay because I was laughing so hard. 

But in all seriousness, I've been wearing my new red lipstick in honor of Valentines week. :D

{I'm super strongly opposed to the weird pictures taken via webcam/bathroom mirror but I figured since I don't ever do it, and it's a new years resolution to learn how to wear red lipstick I'd show you how I look only semi-ridiculous in it.}

notice my new pearl necklace Beth and Addie got me for my birthday. #iminlove

and a kissy face cause lips look nice in this pose. 

Anyways, I'm going to wear it more often. I kinda sorta like it. it's kinda weird though too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment