Saturday, February 2, 2013

21st birthday in 21 pictures

Joke. Actually it's 38 pictures. 

Here are a few random things I can do now that I'm 21. Not that I'll be doing them.
Drink alcohol. 
Gamble.
Be a waitress at a place that serves alcohol
Apply for adoption
buy a handgun
get a special kind of pilot's license.

So, pretty much not really anything terribly exciting.


Betsy and Lauren threw a cake waffle party {tradition} for me on my birthday last sunday. 

Betsy & Jake got all crafty and made this cute little sign!

count 21!

betsy walked to my apartment in the fresh foot of snow!!




i so did not want to lay on their laps...


Beth and Addie threw me a mock-tail party. Mormon cocktails! super super fantastic idea for a 21st birthday party since none of drink! 
It was awesome!
virgin martini. I just ate the olive.... olive juice and water mixed is a little weird... But I'm glad beth made this for me! I've always wanted to put an olive in my drink!
First drink


second drink. a margarita of sorts.


second drink. mojito

third drink

I do not know what it's called. grapefruit and grenadine I believe.









4th drink. so good!

Jake loved it. Probably my favorite!

he loved it!

Lauren was instagramming the whole thing.

fifth drink. Pina colada

sixth drink. a shot of Sparkling cider and cotton candy. 
too sweet. 


they look cool though!



7th drink. cherry bomb/shirley temple


8th drink. citrus something. 

9th drink. orange I think. Super good!





Thanks so much Addie and Beth for the funnest mock-tail party!! 


You definitely don't need to be drunk to have fun. 
Also, sugar high's are followed by sugar lows. 
I think we're all going to have diabetes tomorrow!

Now, I need a random person to ask me how old I am so I actually can tell someone who doesn't know me how old I am! Then maybe I'll actually feel like I'm 21. 

I've always felt like 21 was the perfect age. 
I hope this year will be the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment