Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Recent and Random Obsessions

Sometimes I get obsessed with weird things.

Right now I'm a little obsessed with

Red nail polish (don't be deceived because I'm not wearing it right now. I made myself wear pink this time)

half pony tails. I like how my bangs look when half my half pony tail has fallen out. I know, weird.

this song


I especially like this women's voice. I wish I had a powerful voice.

wedding pictures. You guys. this one is not strange. I'm a wedding photographer. But, Still. I'm not getting married so why do I look so much at wedding blogs and photographers??? they're just so pretty! I aspire.

egg noodles. with that fake bottled parmesan stuff and fake butter. it's really easy to put in a container and warm up at school too. Sometimes the processed stuff's not so bad...

babies. I have a folder on my desktop titled "my baby Gemma" and i put my favorites of her in the folder. It gets opened frequently. Today I saw a mom with a baby on campus and I went to baby talk with the child. I'm not a creeper. I just miss my slobbery kisses baby niece. Who apparently points with her little finger now. (I'm missing all her life!!) One day when gemma's really bored she's going to read my blog and realize just how much I love her. :D I saw a quote on pinterest yesterday that said "A great sister gets promoted to Aunt" So true! I'm going to cross stitch that into a pillow.  (But first...who wants to teach me how to cross stitch...)

I totally did her hair here. 

Gloves. I don't like things on my hands and feet. I despise sleeping with socks. But lets talk about how pickin cold Logan is these days. My little toes would get frost bite if I didn't wear socks to bed probably. And my fingers can't text because they are so cold! Ask betsy! She got a text today that said, "gownswddjdmd wasand q um z" true story.

making myself laugh. I don't think I'm as funny as I think I am sometimes but I do some dumb things not on purpose and I crack myself up. I'm really funny.... And that sentence/paragraph thing didn't make that much sense.. sorry...

It's far too late but I just wrote out my first official photography contract. So that's good news and all.

and on my first math quiz in nearly 5 years I got a 19/20. I don't mean to say go me, but I bought some ice cream to celebrate. And then I dropped the class. Long story. First time dropping a class in college. Feel much better about life.


Well, I'm going to bed. I'm shooting my friend Addie tomorrow on a green screen to make her look like a winter beauty beast. Or something like that. And I have to find a location for the background to shoot to put her into after shooting. Cross your fingers that it's in the positives and not negatives tomorrow.

Just in case you were wondering, it's 11 days 'till my 21st birthday. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment