Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The day I decorated for Valentines Day.

Okay, yes, I know. Valentines Day isn't for like 21 days. But I thought I'd decorate a bit anyways.


Also, I was feeling crafty. So I made this wreath. The link I found on Pinterest said it took a while. I didn't realize "a while" meant 4.5 hours though!
It's really tender and cute though, no?

used 2 yards of felt, over 400 straight pins and a million minutes.

paint samples cut out into heart shapes hung on yarn








Every time I take the time to decorate my house and make good food and pretend to be a homemaker, it makes me that much more excited for the day I get to do it for real!

Also, I have all these ideas that I want to do for Valentines day this year on top of everything I came up with last year. So, if anyone knows of someone who wants a girlfriend for the day..... ;)

And my 21st birthday is on Sunday. So all who want to come over to my cutely decorated apartment on sunday night around 6:30 for cake and ice cream, you're all welcome!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment