Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tender Things

I promise I'll put up some pictures from my birthday but first my Mock-tail party has to occur!

But I did want to share this super tender video because who doesn't love a cute proposal video??

I'm all about tender proposal stories. Especially if one of my friends is in it!


Seriously, tell me you didn't want to cry a little during this.

We should probably talk about how all guys should take a lesson from him in how to propose. 


second tender thing- Today was sunny and it was lightly snowing and it was so beautiful! I wish I could have been out there longer. 


I should add some pictures of my newest Valentines day decorations but alas I'm photo lab monitoring and don't have the pictures with me.

In other news, I'm going to attempt to make that heart cake for V day as well. 

Next tender thing- watching the faces of photo 1 students when their film actually has good images on them. One girl was jumping up and down and practically dancing with her strip of negatives. It was cute. Reminded me of myself in my high school photo 1 class.

And last tender thing-

My stars this child is tender. She loved this chair. She would not for a second sit on the back ground for a picture until we introduced the chair. She was running all around the chair and giggling. for some reason the chair was hilarious to her. 


so tender.

3 comments:

  1. Yes the proposal was cool. But, it can be tender and not take a year to make either. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the video! Haha it actually only took a day to make, we made it last weekend. Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete