Monday, April 15, 2013

I aspire to be a classy woman one day; meanwhile I'll wear sweat pants and heels.

Today was a pretty good day. I'm pretty blessed.
But I did end up changing from the prettiest lace pencil skirt and nylons to sweat pants and heels in a 7-eleven bathroom. I'm not even going to tell you why I did this because it sounds ridiculous and I'm going to jinx myself by explaining the whole story and then everyone will think I'm even more awkward than you probably already do. We'll just leave it at the sketchy gas station clerk whistling at me as I left the store in sweats, pearls, curly hair, nice make up, my perfect shade of lipstick, and yes, high heel stilettos. NBD

But forreals, I really want to be a classy woman one day. Like a southern belle or Mrs Bush, the past 1st lady of the country. Who is also a southern belle..... hmmm. So one day when I grow out of my awkward years {is that going to happen one day?} I'll be a classy lady, and you'll say, "my my is she a classy lady now or what?!" And there will be much rejoicing.

But the real point of this post is to REMIND  you that my senior BFA show thingy is on FRIDAY! It's at SEVEN-NINE pm at HERM'S INN in Logan. so BE there. 'Cause I'm real proud of my stuffs going in it. {not that I'm done with it....} And I hear there's going to be some good food. So come for that too. But make sure you say hi. Because I want to see you. Also, I'll try to wear something a little classier than sweats and heels. Maybe I'll up it to jeans and heels.
{mom, that was a joke.}

You need to behold your eyes on this babe. Does she not have the cutest bed head you've everrrrr seen?? I wish I could rock that look!


No comments:

Post a Comment