Tuesday, December 4, 2012

2 Love letters.

These are 2 love letters.
It's as big as my face!!
Yes, I am wearing pearls with a t shirt.
1 to each of my cameras.

Dear D60, 
you helped me fall in love with photography.
you showed me a different kind of beauty this world has.
you taught me how to interact with other people better.
you taught me leadership and being in charge.
you taught me patience in frustration.
you taught me all manual control over the camera.
you taught me passion.
you taught me perseverance.
you taught me hard work
you helped me become better at something I loved. 
you let me explore
you helped me keep memories.
you helped me help others keep memories.
you helped me be more confident.
I seriously love you. 

Dear D600,
I know we just met today
but I can already tell we're going to fantastic together. 
you'll be the camera there when huge things happen in life.
you'll be the camera to take pictures of my nieces and nephews.
and hopefully my own babies as well.
you'll be the camera to teach me how to shoot even better.
You'll be there for me when I start my own business. 
And I know I'll progress so much more with you.
I can't wait to do my first shoot with you {soon}!
It's hard to get a decent picture of your cameras when they are the subject.

look how itty my old "big" camera looks compared to my new one!!



Gotcha!


No comments:

Post a Comment