Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

Here are a few things I got for Christmas. It was a great day. We even slept in this year. It's weird how things change on Christmas as you get older. When I was little, we woke our parents up at 5 am! Now we sleep in late. When I was little, getting clothes was the worst. Now, that's the best! 

Gemma as an old man.

here's a few things I got.


YES! so fun.

costco socks are thee best!

Allison made me a scarf and this super awesome dino pen!!

Ash knows a lady who  makes personalized purses. She had her make me a  camera photography purse and matching wallet!

how awesome is that!!?

and some nice boots. Which I'm wearing to shoot the wedding I'm doing this Friday.

I got my heels! YES!


This pillow is made from leftover material used from my grandma's wedding dress! She made all the granddaughters a pillow from it. 

Grandma lost one of her earrings she wore on her wedding day, this is the other one. She found it and knew I loved pearls. Such an awesome gift!
Huckleberry! mmmm!

grandma had a friend make a lace scarf for me and she bought this pearl necklace at an estate sale! She's the best!
I am so glad my grandparents are here from Washington. 


And because of this sweet baby, It was the best Christmas. 






I just adore her. I don't know how some people don't like babies. 
Especially this baby girl. 


And most importantly, to this baby. I'm so grateful for him.  


No comments:

Post a Comment