Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Anddd.... cue the Hallelujah Chorus!

Here it is. A fun version. 


this video led to apx. 20 minutes of flash mob videos. But that doesn't even matter because I'm DONE with my 2nd to last finals week in my undergraduate career!!!!!!

Good riddance to the hardest semester I've had so far!!

And the best part is that I'm done with art history FOR EVER! :D 5 art history classes is far more than I cared for. 

these are the classes I need now to graduate-
Color photo 2
Computers and art
and Senior BFA exhibition. 

The end is in site! 

Awkward story real quick.

So I was studying before the test and my professor came in the room and I didn't notice and he was looking over my shoulder watching me study and this is what he said, "that's not the right picture for the name." 

great. I mismatched a few slides and what the names of the art work. Anyways, that was fun....

"Awkwardness makes you stronger." -Allison

Also, my professor decided to lecture for 30 mins AFTER the final!!!! What? Who does that!?

No comments:

Post a Comment