Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm NOT freaking out.

It's not a big deal or anything but

I'm getting a new CAMERA and LENS!!!!

like. TOMORROW!!!!!!!

Okay, it is huge deal.

IT'S NOT LIKE I'M FREAKING OUT BY ANY MEANS!

It's also not like I couldn't even sleep last night.

And it's not like it's the worst time because finals are next week and I'll just be playing with my new baby every second of the next month of my life and not studying for finals.

And it's not like when I got my first DSLR camera a week before AP testing junior year of high school and I studied zero the last week for those tests.

Like I said, not a big deal.

But, I would like to introduce you to what will without a doubt be my most important tangible possessions

The Nikon D600


and this beauty of a lens. 24-70mm 2.8 FX.

I'm drooling.

Can tomorrow be here already?????????

not. gonna. freak. out. too. much. more.

No comments:

Post a Comment