Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Ashleigh. {awkward pictures and stellar poems}


Hey. Ash. 
I made you a post for your birthday! 
It's always weird for 2 months when you're 2 years older than me. 
No worries, In january I'll catch up to the normal 10 months of the year only being 1 year behind. Although, you being wed and having a child makes you seem a good 5 years older than me. 





All of these are treasures. And they're deep and sophisticated and wonderful and weird. Just like you. :P And here's some really great pictures of you too. {always having a camera really comes in handy for capturing your siblings doing extra weird things.} Too bad I don't have scans of your awkward year pictures. {next year I'll have to put your 4th - 6th grade pictures up.}

Here's the first poem. I found it on the World Wide Web. 

isn't she flexible?

It's your birthday, so don't feel down;
Don't think bad stuff and frown;
Your life should be filled with mirth;
Just look what you've done since your birth.
You started out really small,
Now you're really filled out and tall.
In the beginning you would just cry,
Now you can laugh if you try.
You've done quite well since your start,
So as you grow older take heart;
Keep up the good work and don't be a jerk;
Stay happy till you're an old fart.

merry Christmas! Ashleigh's a reindeer!
here's another one-


Happy birthday young at heart,
So many decades, where to start?
With energy, like that pink bunny,
You make us look lazy, that’s not funny!

Never-ending old school ways,
Filled with stories, to Amaze!
Listening has been lost with age,
You belong on theatre stage.

If you manage to forget,
We’ll remind you, don’t you fret.
Happy birthday young at heart,
Smile with joy, you old fart.

this must be here favorite pose??
and another one-

Today is your birthday, don’t pull your hair,
Look in the mirror, nature was fair.
Not a day over twenty,
I’m kidding! you’re plenty.

Don’t mean to burst your bubble,
But stop asking for trouble.
You know what I mean,
When you drink that caffeine.

What should I bring?
Just give me a ring.
Elephant or Clown?
I knew you would frown.



and another one.-

You are antique,
We need to tweak,
Start with physique,
Let’s make you a geek,
Or just join a clique,
And become sleek,
What do you seek?
A birthday creek,
With sublime mystique,
Surely unique,
I shouldn’t speak,
Quite often critique,
Courageous or meek,
Today is your peak,
Enjoy the week,
And stick out your cheek!

such a model. 
and this ones is really nice too.

I have known you quite a while,
When you talk, you make me smile.
A special friend, I will probably keep,
If you buy me, a cool jeep.

It’s your birthday, I nearly forgot,
Searched online, bought you squat.
Hope you don’t turn all bitter,
Since you’ve never been a quitter.

I nearly quit, writing this verse,
Mind is blank, it’s a curse.
Soon, your party will be here,
If I wake up, I’ll surely appear.

And this one is pretty neat too.

On your Birthday, let’s play a game,
Your rolling eyes, perceive it as lame.
Remember when, you were a child,
Soiled playground days, exceptionally wild.

Dodgeball and horse,
Required some Force!
Unique jump-rope rhymes,
Oh, those were the times.

During Hide and Seek,
We knew you would peek.
When Simon would say to touch your nose,
He did mislead, and you learned to oppose.

Snakes and Ladders would never end,
Near the finish, always descend.
Spin the Bottle during early teens,
What was the brand of your ripped up jeans?

On your Birthday, let’s play a game,
I promise you, it might be lame.
Cheer up and smile, never grow old,
Act like a kid, youthfully bold.



Clever girl.

I'm not sure. sneeze?

HAPPY 22ND, ASHY CAKES! You're a pretty stellar big sis!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment