Friday, November 16, 2012

I just did something I've wanted to do for at least 4 years.

I just bought something I've wanted for about 4-5 years. {that's 1/4 to 1/5 of my life!} A classic black peacoat.

This winter I will finally look like an adult instead of a teenager in a coat that makes me look like a marshmallow dressed in bubble wrap.

I will finally actually look like a woman with a waist rather than a man with a beer belly.

So I do believe that is excellent news.

It was 50% off

and

The best part- because my friend Lindy works at Kohls, she gave me her 15% discount on top of the 20% coupon she gave me.

Did I get this coat for a bargain?

I do believe that the receipt said I saved 145 dollars.

BAM! Now that is what I call Brianna's shopping style.

Here's a picture of the one I bought.


Ask me if I love it. 

2 comments: