Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Boyfriend.

So, here's thee thing. I feel like I've abandoned my blog.

Sorry, It's because I have a boyfriend.

His name-senior year. Nickname-the photo lab. 

We spend all of our time together. But, Currently I'm waiting for midnight to happen so I can register for my last semester before we break up. I can't decide If I'm excited or sad.

But here's a little tidbit of what I do.


Space exploration- I don't ever pay attention. My quiz scores from the semester goes as following-

Quiz 1- C
Quiz 2- C-
Quiz 3- D+
Quiz 4- D
Quiz 5- F+ {it was a 59. F+, right??}


Quiz 6 is on Tuesday. I'll let you know if my score follows the above pattern.

So pretty much this is the best I've ever done in a class. Pretty happy with it..... :P
I'm just hoping I get at least a C- in the class.... Or, I won't graduate in May. Pray for me?


 I literally have never been busier with school than I am now. My priority is my photography stuff.

Working for Aggie Blue print magazine on a few stories right now {shooting for them}
Editing client pictures,
Color film stuff,
19th century processes,
my anthotypes,
 trying to get more weddings and shoots,
 and trying to use what's left of my creative brain that I haven't used yet which is legitimately a problem these days. 

The above mentioned stuff pretty much takes all of my time. Here are a few pictures from it.


Anthotype stuff. {guess what this stuff is! Read below}

paper coated with fruit to make my anthotypes
Green- Spinach. yellow- peach. Light pink- Strawberry. purple- cranberry.

don't even worry, When i'm a mother, I can totally save my husband and I thousands on home-making baby food. I'm totally a pro a purée ing produce. :D
positives to make my anthotypes.
my little set up. and denatured alcohol. Which smells really really nasty when mixed with fruit.
This doesn't make fruity alcohol drinks in case you were wondering. 

All ready to be placed in the sun for 3-6 weeks. {currently on week 4. scared to death the aren't going to work}

19th century set up.

different angle


Mercury vapor lights. they scare me. And they're heavy. If you model in front of them, you have to wear sunscreen because you can get a sunburn. Also, you should wear sunglasses. Seriously, they hurt my eyes!
The result. This is a Albumen print. Used egg whites to make it. NBD.

color film shoot.

Another shoot.

Next item- A LOT of people have been asking me lately about if I'm going on a mission. Especially after conference with the lowering of the girls age to serve. Well, even before this announcement I could have been starting my papers because I turn 21 in January. {January 27, in case you needed to write it on your calendars}. Anyway, I had like the biggest stress out, hard time, with this one earlier in the semester in which I decided and knew {before conference, even} that a mission is not what I'm supposed to be doing at the time being. When conference happened and the new age change and everything that was said during conference brought me even greater peace and confirmation that the answer to my prayers was still right. To some, the message of the prophets was an instantaneous feeling that they should serve, for me, it was something completely different. I'm so grateful for personal revelation.

I think it's SO exciting to hear about all of my girl friends that are putting their papers in and getting their calls already! When I heard the announcement, I was a little jealous. If the age would have been 19 when I was graduating high school, I would have gone. With out a doubt I know I would have. But everything is in the Lord's time frame and it is obvious that this is the time that the world needs more missionaries out there. I'm just not one of them in this way. I have a different mission in store. :D

One of the most important things I've learned this semester-
After all you can do, the Lord will make up the difference.

You guys, He loves me.
And He loves you too.
I just know it.

Anyways, I can't wait to see my family in apx 9 days. :D

Good luck with registering for classes ya'll!

XOXO
-Brianna


P.S. Life is so much better when you take the time to paint your toe-nails. True story. Seriously, take the time to feel pretty and girly. {if you're a girl. Men- please don't paint your toe-nails or try to feel girly. 'Cause that's usually really weird}

No comments:

Post a Comment