Tuesday, September 4, 2012

cookin', studyin', playin', dancin'.

let me ask you a question. Why is it that every time I put my skanky shorts and a t shirt on to relax in the comfort of my own apartment, a cute boy {boys} come over? My stars, the whole male population at USU probably thinks I'm a disgusting creature...... sighs. The only time they come over too.

Ya know, it's fine. I was making chocolate chip zucchini bread and will bring some over to them. So instead of remembering me looking like a disaster, they'll fall in love with my cooking. *crosses fingers* :P


Anyways, speaking of cooking, I've been doing a lot of it lately. Okay, a lot ish. 

here's some pictures. 

this is my favorite dip. sour cream with taco seasoning. yum! 





not fancy, just fast and good!

I don't have much to report on here, just crazy busy now with school and photography.

but, I do have an awkward story.

So I went to the institute dance {because I like to dance even though I'm horrible at it}
And normally I just dance weirdly next to my friends, but this guy, we'll call him bobert, kept asking me to dance with him. I think it was 4 slow songs in a row till the end of the dance. And he was a good dancer, like he was teaching me all these crazy dances like the tango and cha cha. Anyways, the dance got over {lame} and he was just talking to me. well, If a guy asks you to dance 4 times and then lingers at the end to talk to you, what is a girl supposed to expect is coming? For him to ask for your number, right? Wrong. Apparently I should have thought he was going to say this. "Well, I'm going to go pick up my girlfriend from work."
haha. My life. Has this happened to anyone else, or am I just blessed with super awkward situations?
Okay, but let's be honest, I wasn't that bummed out that he had a girlfriend. He was kinda weird. And that's the truth. I'm not being sarcastic. {and by me saying that it made it sound sarcastic, but this is serious.}

anyways, have a great week.

remember who you are.

XOxo
-Bri


2 comments:

  1. Wow Bri...I'm with you I was expecting he asked for your number. You definitely do find the weird guys-well they seem to find you. I love reading your blog! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I need to tell you about how undoubtedly every guy that talks to me on campus is gay! It's kind of a funny story. But so not at the same time. haha.
    And yes, weird guys do find me. As if I'm weird or something....

    ReplyDelete