Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My 9/11 story.

So, I wrote this 1 year ago today. Instead of re-writing the story, you can GO HERE and read it.

It's a good story, friends.

Anyways, I hope you wore red, white, and blue today.

 Also, go register to vote. Because, in case you live under a rock or in a hole, Election Day 2012 is coming in a matter of less than 2 months! And if you love America and your freedoms, you should probably research and vote. I totally did. Registered in Logan so I can vote non-absintee and wear the sticker with pride this year! Also, reading about politics is a great way to procrastinate your homework.

Just my 2 cents.


Loves and awkward Lauren hugs,
{have I ever told you that Lauren gives the best awkward hug? Well, now you know. Go try it out! She loves hugging!.... :P}

-Brianna

P.S. Emilie {my baby sister} turns 15 tomorrow! whaaa? Who even knew she wasn't 9 anymore? I thought I was 15 last year......? Time. It goes fast these days.

So go tell her happy birthday tomorrow. K thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment