Monday, September 17, 2012

Drugs & big bums.

this next conversation is too funny not to write. in order to not embarrass anyone I'm using the name bob instead of this guy's real name.

" Oh Bob. He has a big Butt." -natalie
"hahahaha. He kinda does, huh?" -Me
"I've never seen a guy with a bigger butt!" -Natalie
"haha" -Me
"I'm not saying it's a problem, I'm just saying it's..... unique" -Natalie.

Maybe this is a "you had to be there moment" but it was sure funny.

Next funny.

You know you're professor is super chill when he starts out an email to the class

"Ok peeps,
I'm sick as poo, and your proposals are in a pile next to my drugs. I'll get to them when I can see straight again."

{goes on about some class info stuff}
then he says

"Again, I want a bumpin' discussion on Wednesday. I think it would be good for class bonding because it will bring us all closer together (after all, we have shared cookies together already, so it's time for the next step)."

And ends with,

"Cheers"

haha. brought a smile to face on a monday morning.

I have nothing else to say, except I really liked this quote one of my professors said. i didn't catch who said it, but i'm pretty sure it was a president of US of A.

"You're only a mediocre student if you don't surpass your master."

I really liked that.




No comments:

Post a Comment