Saturday, September 8, 2012

Funniest text I've ever gotten from my sister

This is the text I just received apx 10 minutes ago. Pretty funny. It made me giggle. I have the weirdest brother ever.

"I wish you were home right now!!! Quinton is being so annoying and he's been trying to hug me while I'm on the computer. He put his hands through his shorts to the bottom of them then pulled his pants up all the way yp while his hands are still at the bottom of his shorts and tried to hug me!!! Then he said I'll give you three kisses if you get on pinterest so that was enough to get me to not go on there! Then I was already on facebook when he told me if I got on Facebook he would give me twelve kisses and hugs. I told him don't do it then he started kissing me so i quickly logged off!!! And he kept kissing me so I got off the computer then he stopped!!! Please come home and rescue me! Or better yet, let's ship him away!!"

Anyways, I can totally see this happening. It's so funny.... Unless your the one being tortured by him.

Happy sunday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment