Thursday, September 20, 2012

Trial.

All set up for a photo shoot for my color class.

Insert film into camera.

Camera rewound film.
grrrreat.

insert 2nd roll of film.

camera rewound film.
forreal?

search on internet why it keeps rewinding. Nothing.

take a few shots with no film in.

put new roll in camera.

camera tries to wind it right.

"err"

open camera.

film is just chillin how I put it in.

take film out

camera still says "err"

put film back in.

camera is still spazzing out.

Put new batteries in.

Nothing.

take lens off. Mirror is half open half closed. and kind of swinging.

really? I don't have time to have a broken camera! Nor the money to buy a new one!!

could everyone please cross their fingers my professor can fix this easily tomorrow?

In other words, I haven't shot for my project and my slide film i sent out still hasn't come back.

I'm dead. dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead.

Dead.

I foresee an all nighter happening sometime next week.

I have a freakin' ton of stuff to do for my photo classes.

8 months 'till graduation.



No comments:

Post a Comment