Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nothing in particular

Random tidbits from the last week:

The engineering building is where ALL the boys are kept on this campus.

My bishop's wife is pretty cool. Also, she's in my printmaking class. So that's kind of fun.

handle bar mustaches are IN! {I've seen 3 at school in 1 day.}

I jumped the band wagon of colored jeans today. I got a dark purple. Kind of the color Barney the dino is. Okay, I just made them sound lame. They're not. they're pretty sweet looking.

Remember how since I was like 12 I've been in love with cowboys? yeah, that's still true. Only, I think I've all but given up on that dream of mine. I just don't really see that in the future anymore. Sad, I know.

Color reversal film is too expensive. Too too expensive. Good thing it's so darn beautiful otherwise I might just cry a little bit.

Print making is going to be so legit.

I'm scared to death about gradumatating in May.

Cleaning the sink is still as delicious as it was the first time.

I found a dead spider in my bed. And it freaked me out.

I love dancing. Especially country swing dancing.

Sometimes my neighbors get arrested.

I love a good rain storm.

I still love the scoreboard chant!

my pearl ring I got in Berlin broke. the pearl fell off. :'( I have the pearl, but super glue doesn't hold it. Does anyone have ideas on how to fix this?

Also, go read this. It pretty much made me love Ann Romney. What an amazing woman.

And Finally, have you met my attractive family? I Took these all a few weeks ago. I quite enjoy them. If you want to see more of them, visit my Facebook photography page here. And then go ahead and "like" it, if you like them.









Also, Allison and Natalie are screaming right now while trying to kill a millepede in the bathroom. grrrrrrrrreat.

and!!!! 

I finally got to know my room roommate, Jamie better. !! It is grand. She's great. 


ta ta.

Have a fantastic Fast Sunday tomorrow ya'll.

XOXO

Bri



No comments:

Post a Comment